Monday, June 6, 2011

Gavin DeGraw ? The Ritz Ybor Performance

If you are an avid reader of this blog you?ve probably noticed the sabbatical that I?ve taken from writing. I wish I had a good excuse to offer you for my absence, like, I had all of my fingers amputated due to a horrendous case of gangrene, or I went blind and I?m just now figuring out how to use these tricky Braille keyboards. Nevertheless, I offer you no excuses, but rather just the plain and simple truth? I quit. See, I am what you might call a word junkie ? a person who uses the English language in a similar way as a heroin addict uses dope. Words flow through our veins and on to the page. This gives us an unparalleled rush, but when it?s all said and done we feel used up. Hence my abrupt stop from posting on this fantastic site. Yet, like with any addiction it followed me and was always lurking just around the corner. All I needed was an enabler to drive me back to my old ways. And guess what? I found one. His name, Gavin DeGraw. Allow me to explain? Last Thursday while perusing over a copy of Creative Loafing I [...]

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RightCelebrity/~3/XDSmA0WN7sk/

Giulianna Ramirez Grace Park Gretha Cavazzoni Gwen Stefani