Friday, June 10, 2011

Wait? Hilary Duff wrote a book?

I hope it's a bedtime story...

I guess Hilary Duff, our second favorite hockey WAG, wrote some novel or something because she was out at a Barnes & Noble in a nice little cleavage-revealing top promoting it the other day. Now I don't plan to read this book she wrote, but I have an idea. Since she decided to drop her sweet cleavage on us, I was thinking of putting together a book of the best cleavage ever seen by man. What do you think? Bestseller potential? Someone get my agent on the line! Oh yeah, I don't have an agent. Someone get me an agent!!

Hilary-Duff-elixir

I hope it's a bedtime story...

I guess Hilary Duff, our second favorite hockey WAG, wrote some novel or something because she was out at a Barnes & Noble in a nice little cleavage-revealing top promoting it the other day. Now I don't plan to read this book she wrote, but I have an idea. Since she decided to drop her sweet cleavage on us, I was thinking of putting together a book of the best cleavage ever seen by man. What do you think? Bestseller potential? Someone get my agent on the line! Oh yeah, I don't have an agent. Someone get me an agent!!