Saturday, June 11, 2011

justin bieber fail blog

images justin bieber fail blog. justin bieber fail blog. justin bieber fail blog.
  • justin bieber fail blog.



  • pbuckeye
    09-14 08:27 AM
    I think he was just trying to make a point about being pressed by all parties involved (repubs/dems/liberals/conservatives in our case)

    At least the Jews had more solidarity among their community, perhaps it should be a lesson for all EB immigrants to be and stay united.





    wallpaper justin bieber fail blog. justin bieber fail blog. justin bieber fail blog.
  • justin bieber fail blog.



  • sam_hoosier
    11-28 02:37 PM
    I have registered on USCIS website for I-485, AP and EAD. When I logged on today I saw last updated date modified to 11/25/2007.
    Email notification for all the registerd cases is turned on. I did not receive any email notification for the updates

    Just wondering if some one else in the same boat not receiving emails.
    I have given my hotmail email ID, if that matters ?

    Any Idea ...

    Did you check your junk folder ?





    justin bieber fail blog. justin bieber fail blog.
  • justin bieber fail blog.



  • kshitijnt
    03-06 11:17 AM
    All: I applied for advance parole on Feb -9 , delivered Feb -11. I filed under new fees structure and hence I am exempt from fees. I clearly mentioned that in the letter. However, till date I have received no receipt. How should I handle this?





    2011 justin bieber fail blog. justin bieber fail blog. justin bieber fail blog.
  • justin bieber fail blog.



  • howzatt
    04-13 01:56 PM
    I already transferred my H1 on 1st week of March within 1 day and worked on a 3-4 week project ( real Project from a good client) but now we are not been able to nail the next Project and this new company is very accurate about H1 ( they should be also ) - they will cancel my H1 after the last Pay stub.

    They are trying their best and i'm trying my best but things not working out on H1B. I definitely have way more fit Jobs on EAD and that's why I posted this in the weekend.

    If some real employer can transfer my H1 It will be quota exempt because I've I-140 approval.

    You are exempt from this year's quota even if your 140 is not approved. I was referring to your wife's H1 possibilities. I think your first priority should be get an employer who can transfer your H1. Alternately, you could request your current H1b sponsor to give you a few more weeks to sort out your situation. It sounds from your tone that F1 for your wife is the last thing you want to consider.

    The IT market is not as bad as it seems(assuming you are in this field). With so many years of experience, I would use all my contacts to find a H1B sponsor. Believe me, there are still some good consulting firms out there. Good luck!



    more...


    justin bieber fail blog. justin bieber fail blog. justin bieber fail blog. justin bieber fail blog.
  • justin bieber fail blog. justin bieber fail blog. justin bieber fail blog.



  • wandmaker
    02-18 02:33 PM
    One has to pay taxes on worldwide income if filing taxes as US resident. He/she can deduct foreign taxes paid as credit. It does not matter if income is taxed or not in the foreign country.

    It is a key point to know, thanks for posting





    justin bieber fail blog. quot;JUSTIN BIEBER: Everyone stop
  • quot;JUSTIN BIEBER: Everyone stop



  • xstal
    01-21 01:24 AM
    I know this is a little late, but based on the ridiculous snail speed of the VB, this is the first time I scrutinized my I-485 receipt and the USCIS online case check.


    I, like a lot of others, got my I-140 approved, and then slipped in my I-485 application during the July VB fiasco of 2007.

    I have a PDF of the FedEx delivery receipt/signature that it was delivered to the USCIS on July 28th, 2007, a Saturday

    On my Receipt, it says the "Received Date" is July 30th, the Monday. I am not going to dispute that 2 days, especially since it was a Saturday.

    BUT when I go online to check my case status through the USCIS website, it says

    On September 5, 2007, we received this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when yours will be done. This case is at our NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

    Do i need to be concern?

    I maybe being silly here, but I'd appreciate anyone that can answer my question. I mean, their computer is saying they got my package on September 5th! This doesn't even make sense, cos the July VB fiasco window was over by Aug 15th back in 2007!

    Also, just so I know, anyone got their July VB packaged delivered on a Saturday but got a receipt date for the Monday after? (I'll feel a little better if I know I am not cheated here)

    Now, i can get back to being grumpy about the VB retrogression/non-movement saga of 2009.

    thank you everyone!



    more...


    justin bieber fail blog. justin bieber pictures
  • justin bieber pictures



  • arung
    01-02 01:14 PM
    They took just a week for me.





    2010 justin bieber fail blog. justin bieber fail blog. justin bieber fail blog.
  • justin bieber fail blog.



  • satishku_2000
    01-25 11:09 AM
    Some one counting on indian gov. call me pessimist but good luck with that. I would be happy if Indian gov / politicians are out of this. You never know what kind of statements that can come out of their mouths ...

    I have more hope and faith US system rather than Indian .

    God bless America.



    more...


    justin bieber fail blog. justin bieber fail blog.
  • justin bieber fail blog.



  • HRPRO
    02-07 10:56 AM
    Thanks for the response.

    The problem is not with current pay vs future pay. The company has other project managers (US Citizens) and will only pay what others get as PMs. The classification gave a pay that is almost 50% more than what other PMs make.

    So the company will not commit/be willing to pay that high wage. Why should they? I know my company pays more than average of what PMs get in the industry. BTW it is not a consulting company and I work directly for the company, not clients.

    I think the problem is that any kind of manager in computer/IT industry is classified under Computer information systems manager. While there can be hundreds of classifications that are not CIS managers.

    To put things in perspective, the classification is for my boss's boss. But the job done by me and my boss and his boss are totally different.

    So my question remains. How do we get classification as Project manager under EB2 with proper wages?

    Make the Job Description sound more generic and remove the CIS terminology as much as possible.





    hair justin bieber fail blog. justin bieber fail blog. justin bieber fail blog.
  • justin bieber fail blog.



  • mihird
    08-19 02:21 AM
    I dont have any changes to status when I check my 485 case status online but today in the mail i received I797c notice welcoming me as a premenant residence. I am a bit hesitant to celebrate, but am I seeing green?:o

    Raj

    EB2- India [ Oct 2005 @ NSC]
    485 filed Aug 2007

    It turned out, she actually had two 485 receipt notices..each with a different notice no. I was all the time checking her 485 status using the older receipt number, until, when we got the welcome notice. I called my attorney to seek an explanation and he told me to make sure, I was checking the latest receipt no. Once I checked the correct receipt no., the status had properly updated on the correct receipt no.



    more...


    justin bieber fail blog. FAIL BLOG: JUSTIN BIEBER ENTRE
  • FAIL BLOG: JUSTIN BIEBER ENTRE



  • sam_hoosier
    12-18 12:37 PM
    Looks like the EB2 dates for india have retrogressed by two years. I am applying for green card and would like to know if I shouls go with EB2 or EB3.

    Thanks for your help...

    I dont think its as simple as choosing between EB2 or EB3. It would depend on your job description and which category the job qualifies for. Not all jobs would qualify for EB2. You should consult an immigration attorney to discuss your case.





    hot justin bieber fail blog. justin bieber fail blog. justin bieber fail blog. justin bieber fail blog. humor website FAIL Blog
  • humor website FAIL Blog



  • p_kumar
    08-14 03:35 PM
    1/2 million insurance for only $22?. :eek: i am paying $40 for $250K. can you please tell whats the name of the insurance company?.

    I think if you applied for I-485, then you can say you are a PR. not sure what are the repercussions, though.



    more...


    house justin bieber fail blog. justin bieber fail blog. 39-justin-ieber.jpg
  • 39-justin-ieber.jpg



  • starving_dog
    09-02 02:01 AM
    I'm glad to hear that you are well. Have a great Labor Day weekend.





    tattoo quot;JUSTIN BIEBER: Everyone stop justin bieber fail blog. Justin Bieber Lyrics by
  • Justin Bieber Lyrics by



  • masala dosa
    09-21 04:27 PM
    I doubt if a Masters qualify for EB1. But if you filed under EB1, then you should be able to file I485 immediately as that category is CURRENT. Check and confirm the category your employers filed and post your question again.

    There is no way you can file under EB1
    You can go max to Eb2 or Eb3
    if its big co you work for then they will stick to eb3
    if its some tolly molly software co then u get eb2
    either way you are screwed.

    Cheers



    more...


    pictures justin bieber pictures justin bieber fail blog. justin bieber fail blog.
  • justin bieber fail blog.



  • IneedAllGreen
    10-20 03:42 PM
    First thing you can do is to get good education equivalent certificate from reputed company(like Trustforte). If your labor has stated that combination of degree is accepted then make sure that you write same wording in your edu equivalent certificate. Try to understand this that going to Appeal/AAO office is taking forever to response back (AS OF NOW THERE IS 26 MONTHS OF DELAY TO PROCESS I-140 THOUGH APPEAL PROCESS). How do I know about 26 months cause I got a letter from USCIS Washington DC office(through my Senetor) when I request Senetor's help in getting my I-140 approve from AAO office. So make sure that you prepare your document correctly before sending it to AAO/USCIS office. Foremost thing if your document has gone to AAO office then keep patience. After reading so many decisions from AAO office on I-140 appeal I understood that they will look into your case on de nuvo basis. Meaning AAO office will look at your all document that you sent from start to end to make sure that your appealed decision can be taken correctly. If you have enough time with you then I will recommend you to go through this AAO decisions. See link here Administrative Decisions (http://www.uscis.gov/uscis-ext-templating/uscis/jspoverride/errFrameset.jsp)

    Good luck with your I-140 appeal process.

    Thanks




    Hi,

    While filling the Labor my attorney used my education (Bachelor's degree BSc Comp Science and one year of diploma in computer science) and as well as the experience which was 8 yrs in 2008 for EB3. Then my labor got approved. So we applied for I140, then USCIS had an RFE on my case saying this education is not enough so my attorney prepared some documents showing this BSc Comp science is equivalent to US 4 yrs degree. Then in a month time immediatly I got my I140 denied, So after that my attorney appealed with I290 form, Still got rejected in 3 months then again my attorney re-appealed to it by adding some more information to it. So now the status is showing as Initial review with AAO.





    dresses humor website FAIL Blog justin bieber fail blog. Justin Bieber#39;s music is
  • Justin Bieber#39;s music is



  • yagw
    06-04 12:21 PM
    The URL link do not work.

    try this:

    http://www.californiachronicle.com/articles/yb/131020287



    more...


    makeup justin bieber fail blog. justin bieber fail blog. justin bieber fail blog.
  • justin bieber fail blog.



  • WeShallOvercome
    09-07 02:42 PM
    As I understand, your GC application is based on your husband's I-140.
    Does your husband work for a different employer or the same employer as yours?

    If different, you can kick your employer's A$$ and they can't do a thing.

    If same, they may be blackmailing you because your husband's GC depends on them for some time - 3 more months.

    If it is the second case, why don't you just work on H1 for the next 3 months and then do whatever you want..

    BTW, he can not do any damage to you or your pending GC in any way by cancelling your H1.. Doing it will put them in bad light for wasting a precious H1 visa by misrepresenting the facts..





    girlfriend Justin Bieber Lyrics by justin bieber fail blog. justin bieber fail blog.
  • justin bieber fail blog.



  • ArkBird
    08-05 03:04 PM
    Guys as gk_2000 said it does not apply to us
    Log In (http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/usc...0048f3d6a1RCRD)

    Well in those cases the term "Long Term" does not apply because as per my understanding, the longest duration one can be on "Conditional Residency" is 2 years.

    I think this is smart ploy by Lord Session. It hits multiple birds with one stone.

    1. He can attract moderate republicans, centrist and independents by showing he cares for immigration. Election season is approaching!

    2. Create in-fight between legal and illegal supporters.

    3. Weaken CIR... Pleasing his base





    hairstyles FAIL BLOG: JUSTIN BIEBER ENTRE justin bieber fail blog. justin bieber fail blog.
  • justin bieber fail blog.



  • sanju
    06-30 02:25 PM
    The desperation of your post suggests that you don't need direction, you need therapy. We just need someone to give us some assurance that we will all be fine and live to see the light of the day on Tuesday even if DoS sends out a revised Visa Bulletin. At this time, I too need similar assurance from someone. Can anybody help?


    Show us that you too know something about DOS. Please let us know what you know whether it's 50% truth or 98%.

    We badly need an update from core team... even if it's conditional update.





    chi_shark
    05-07 11:14 PM
    Hi Friends,

    Recently, my brother's wife got GC-rejection. Though, my brother has already received his GC. The reason is : her status was invalid for a month in US. She got different I-94 expiration date than him during her first visit in 1999, though they landed here together. But, her I-94 expired earlier than my brother and he extended her Visa based on his I-94 expiration date. My brother did not realize it until now.

    What are her option now? The attorney is applying for re-consideration based on husband & kids status (US born), but, they said chances of the acceptance are very slim. They are well settled here. Now, they need to go back to India just because of her GC-rejection. And of course she can not come back here again unless she applies for H1-B. This is very devastating for them after living here for more than 10 yrs.

    Has anyone faced similar situation earlier. I guess it is a very common mistake and there must be some solution. Please share your thoughts/experience.

    Thanks,
    hi_mkg

    what? no help from 245k? isnt that supposed to be your savior for out of status under 180 days?





    ss1026
    11-04 09:14 AM
    I am planning a trip to India in late december. I went to the Hyderabad consulate website to see if I can get a appointment for my H-1B renewal for Dec/Jan09. I have read that the consulate would be functional in December but they have no system yet for taking appointments. I guess one more trip to Chennai! For this trip, I will enjoy the new Shamshabad airport.