Friday, June 10, 2011

I think I could get behind The Saturdays

The Saturdays, last seen rocking some really awesome tiny outfits at some Jingle Bell Ball, were captured on film leaving GMTV Studio in London wearing far more clothing, but still showing off some nice leg action. I don’t even know who the hell The Saturdays are but from what I have read they are another one of those made-to-make-money-hand-over-fist female pop groups that are so popular over in the UK (see S

the saturdays 018 630x769 I think I could get behind The Saturdays

The Saturdays, last seen rocking some really awesome tiny outfits at some Jingle Bell Ball, were captured on film leaving GMTV Studio in London wearing far more clothing, but still showing off some nice leg action. I don’t even know who the hell The Saturdays are but from what I have read they are another one of those made-to-make-money-hand-over-fist female pop groups that are so popular over in the UK (see Spice Girls, Girls Aloud, etc.). Seems like a solid concept to me, get some hot chicks, put them together, guys imagine lesbian fantasies, and boom! pop stardom.

More Sexy Goodness Header I think I could get behind The Saturdays
angela sommers 130x120 I think I could get behind The Saturdays niki 130x120 I think I could get behind The Saturdays taylor momsen 130x120 I think I could get behind The Saturdays danielle lloyd 130x120 I think I could get behind The Saturdays



Like this article? Then you'll love what we're doing next with Guyism. Sign up to be one of the first in line for an invite to the beta launch of the Guyism Rebrand. Not only will you be the first to get to see the future of men's media, you'll also get entered to win a $500 Amazon gift card.