Sunday, June 12, 2011

Guard cut from Royal Wedding due to bitchy Facebook comments

It would seem to me that being part of the guards serving at the most anticipated wedding of the last decade would be a privilege for someone in that profession. Apparently not as one guard’s snotty Facebook complaints have gotten him taken off duty.

It would seem to me that being part of the guards serving at the most anticipated wedding of the last decade would be a privilege for someone in that profession. Apparently not as one guard’s snotty Facebook complaints have gotten him taken off duty.

kate middleton 160x214 Guard cut from Royal Wedding due to bitchy Facebook commentsGuard Cameron Reilly was relieved of his Royal Wedding duties after he complained about the-soon-to-be Princess Kate Middleton on his Facebook.

Reilly said that during one of her visits to see her fiance Prince William, Middleton only offered her a “brief wave” while looking the other way.

He also called her a “stuck-up PinkyPoodle” and rhetorically asked, “Am I not good enough for them[?]”

Reilly was released from his Royal Wedding duties with a spokesperson for the Ministry of Defense saying “it would not be appropriate for the individual to be on parade for the royal wedding.”

Well, let that be a lesson: When serving as a Scots guard for the wedding between a prince and a foxy little commoner, try to limit your thoughts to Twitter. I know this is a situation many of you will come up against in your lives and am glad that I can enlighten you.

Related: I think Kate Middleton is way more attractive than Princess Di. I mean, especially now obviously, but even at her peak. Point being that if Kate Middleton wanted to wave at me and look away, I’d much prefer that to some toucan-looking chick prattling on with me like I’m a human. I’m an emotionless dude in a big fuzzy hat. We don’t really have a lot to talk about.

Royal guard cut from wedding after Kate complaints [Yahoo]



Like this article? Then you'll love what we're doing next with Guyism. Sign up to be one of the first in line for an invite to the beta launch of the Guyism Rebrand. Not only will you be the first to get to see the future of men's media, you'll also get entered to win a $500 Amazon gift card.