Sunday, June 12, 2011

Candice Swanepoel just keeps giving and giving (53 pics)

Awww... don't be nervous, Candice... this won't hurt...

Candice Swanepoel Zeki Triko 2 Candice Swanepoel just keeps giving and giving (53 pics)

Awww... don't be nervous, Candice... this won't hurt...

Well, it took even less time than I thought for Candice Swanepoel to break out some more super sexy bikini and lingerie pictures. Little did I know that she just shot this GIANT spread for Zeki Triko Lingerie. She's like the James Brown of lingerie models. (If you don't know what I mean, then I am sorry.) The only problem I have is that I am really running out of things to say about Candice. On the plus side, no one reads what I write here between the photos anyway. And that's okay, because it doesn't bother me at all. Much.