Friday, June 10, 2011

arnold schwarzenegger workout photos_6294

images arnold schwarzenegger terminator arnold schwarzenegger workout photos_6294. arnold schwarzenegger now
  • arnold schwarzenegger now



  • RNGC
    02-05 08:38 PM
    Always advicible to use H1B renewal and H1B transfer, recommend not to use EAD.

    If you plan to change employer and what if he revokes your I 140. so better to renew.

    And what if you plan to renew EAD and it gets delayed ( you can go for interim) so why take risk.

    Good luck

    Thanks for the replies....but its been more that 180 days since I applied I-485, and my I-140 is approved, so revoking I-140 is out of the question. I would prefer to use AP instead of using H1, the trouble of going to the consulate when you travel......So, one more Q, Can we show our AP, even after we work on the H1 extension at the POE ?

    Thanks.





    wallpaper arnold schwarzenegger now arnold schwarzenegger workout photos_6294. arnold schwarzenegger now fat.
  • arnold schwarzenegger now fat.



  • sdeshpan
    08-05 07:27 PM
    It auto-converts all H1Bs and EADs into Green Cards effective immediately. :)
    Do you really think H1-B folks (or even those waiting for PD to be current) will be considered "Long-term conditional residents"?

    Not questioning, just wondering...there has to be a catch! But alas, someone is trying for some relief...let's see of this bill ever sees the light of day!





    arnold schwarzenegger workout photos_6294. arnold schwarzenegger terminator 3. to terminator inmar Arnold
  • arnold schwarzenegger terminator 3. to terminator inmar Arnold



  • h1bjava
    03-20 02:08 PM
    Hi Coolpal,

    Did they ask you for the client letter also in your case? In my case the end client(TARP Funded) wont give any letter to contractors. Hope things will be better for you soon.

    Thanks.





    2011 arnold schwarzenegger now fat. arnold schwarzenegger workout photos_6294. arnold schwarzenegger now fat.
  • arnold schwarzenegger now fat.



  • jscris
    July 18th, 2004, 10:41 AM
    Welcome, Brandon! As you can see already, you'll get a lot of help from the great group here.
    Janet



    more...


    arnold schwarzenegger workout photos_6294. arnold schwarzenegger terminator 3. arnold schwarzenegger terminator 3 body.
  • arnold schwarzenegger terminator 3. arnold schwarzenegger terminator 3 body.



  • javadeveloper
    12-17 04:33 PM
    USCIS delays GC approvals with some reason

    1.Prior to 2005 they used to delay by delaying Labor approvals
    2.after 2005 they are delaying by showing the reason called retrogression.





    arnold schwarzenegger workout photos_6294. arnold schwarzenegger now fat.
  • arnold schwarzenegger now fat.



  • FredG
    July 18th, 2004, 07:34 PM
    First I want to learn to take more pictures. I never seem to have the urge, opportunity and camera all in the same place at the same time.

    I also would like to learn what to take pictures of. I am obviously limited by the capabilities of my Cybershot and circular polarizer. What kinds of photographs, subjects and conditions should I concentrate on so that I can take pictures I will be pleased with?

    I live in Houston.
    BrandonYou have to provide the motivation. The opportunity is everywhere you look.

    You will do best taking pictures of things you like. You will put more of yourself into it, and it will show. Whatever equipment you have is sufficient to start climbing that learning curve. When you outgrow it, you will know it and upgrade.

    Houston? Sorry, I didn't read your profile earlier. We just happen to call the same town home. Let's hook up some time. Send me a PM.

    On OPT H1 approved. Emergently need H1 transfer before Oct2008 [Archive] - Immigration Voice

    View Full Version : On OPT H1 approved. Emergently need H1 transfer before Oct2008




    more...


    arnold schwarzenegger workout photos_6294. arnold schwarzenegger terminator 3. 3 arnold schwarzenegger,
  • arnold schwarzenegger terminator 3. 3 arnold schwarzenegger,



  • desi3933
    05-13 06:51 AM
    ....
    Now, I need to know how my previous I-140 (immigration petition) affects my prospects for obtaining the F1 visa (non-immigrant visa) now? I presume my I-140 will be void anyway since I quit my employer and been out of US for the last 12 months?
    .....

    It will be helpful if your I-140 is canceled or revoked by your ex-employer. If not, please request ex-employer to do so.

    Unless canceled (or revoked) I-140 is valid for lifetime and can be used to file I-485 anytime (as long as permanent job offer is available). By having canceled I-140, it can not be used against you in judging your immigrant intent.

    Good Luck.


    ____________________
    Not a legal advice.





    2010 arnold schwarzenegger terminator 3. to terminator inmar Arnold arnold schwarzenegger workout photos_6294. arnold schwarzenegger terminator
  • arnold schwarzenegger terminator



  • pappu
    02-23 12:53 PM
    Is IV aware of this meeting

    http://judiciary.senate.gov/hearing.cfm?id=2555
    Yup much before. Some core members are already in DC since yesterday and working on it.

    Have you met your lawmakers yet?

    If not, do that soon.



    more...


    arnold schwarzenegger workout photos_6294. arnold schwarzenegger terminator 3. (Arnold Schwarzenegger)
  • arnold schwarzenegger terminator 3. (Arnold Schwarzenegger)



  • prince_waiting
    08-30 09:49 PM
    You cant file H1 on your own. You need ur employers signature on it and ur employer has to file the petition. Even if you beat all that it is still very very risky to file on your own.

    I am not filing on my own, I am trying to just do the paper work on my own and try to save unnecessary attorney fees. Of course my employer is going to sign the forms.





    hair arnold schwarzenegger now fat. arnold schwarzenegger workout photos_6294. arnold schwarzenegger terminator 3. Arnold Schwarzenegger
  • arnold schwarzenegger terminator 3. Arnold Schwarzenegger



  • sam_hoosier
    12-17 01:35 PM
    my current employer filed for my labor in march 2005, got approved in march 2007, filed I-140 in April 2005,and while I-140 was pending filed I-485 in july fiasco. In sep-2007 got intent to deny of I-140 based on A2P(ability to pay), employer filed M.T.R in October 2007. I have my fingered crossed looking at the financial statment from employer for the year 2005. chances are the MTR will be denied too. Now I have a new job offer from another employer who is willing to do new H1b for me and may be a labor petition too. the question is I want to see what comes out of the current MTR. Here is the question;
    1/- if I tell the current employer to contine the process(which I dont think he will have problem with) and join the job on h1b will my I-485 status be changed or will it effects the current process?
    2/- I am currently runnig on sixth year of h1b and my current visa expires in 2010 bades on the pending process with current employer. if I join the new employer on h1b what will be the H1b status will be?
    thanks for the answers in advaced

    Yours is a pretty tricky situation, and I doubt that there are many members who have been in similar situations or would have an accurate answer for you. Probably best to talk to an attorney.



    more...


    arnold schwarzenegger workout photos_6294. arnold schwarzenegger terminator 3. Arnold Schwarzenegger, shown
  • arnold schwarzenegger terminator 3. Arnold Schwarzenegger, shown



  • txh1b
    08-18 01:28 PM
    Well if it is clearly mentioned in the offer letter that Employer will cover the GC cost, then isnt the employer supposed to pay for it irrespective of when the labor was filed. It was filed in 2006.
    Btw, i am on AOS if that is what was meant from my legal status..

    Thanks for all the responses to my thread so far..

    Like I said before, this is a civil issue and a contract claim. This can be handled by means of a lawsuit as a civil proceeding if you wanted to. The likelihood of you winning the claim is very very slim in court based on my knowlegde. If you want a government agency to help you, that is not going to happen as there is no claim of any violation here.





    hot arnold schwarzenegger terminator 3. arnold schwarzenegger terminator 3 body. arnold schwarzenegger workout photos_6294. arnold schwarzenegger terminator 3. Arnold Schwarzenegger is to
  • arnold schwarzenegger terminator 3. Arnold Schwarzenegger is to



  • <--JAX-->
    05-04 04:58 AM
    they were all excellent :tie:
    *jax wishes he could do stuff as good as that*
    but in the end cybergolds shinyness won it for me
    :) :) :)



    more...


    house Sep 9, 03:06 PM. arnold arnold schwarzenegger workout photos_6294. arnold schwarzenegger terminator 3. quot;Terminator 3: Rise of the
  • arnold schwarzenegger terminator 3. quot;Terminator 3: Rise of the



  • chacha
    03-05 02:33 PM
    I'm assuming you are Indian like most of us on this site. remember THIS country would be in big trouble with Indians working in all kinds of institutions working in the sciences and IT. The whole country would go down the pan. I work for an IT recruitment firm, 80% of our employees that are out on assignment are Indian and i think the govenment knows that..





    tattoo arnold schwarzenegger now fat. arnold schwarzenegger workout photos_6294. arnold schwarzenegger terminator 3. Terminator 3: The Redemption
  • arnold schwarzenegger terminator 3. Terminator 3: The Redemption



  • vdlrao
    05-11 04:35 PM
    smuggymba / getgreensoon1 / vdlrao

    While I am touched by your concern for EB1 fraud and how it impacts EB3, i would hazard a guess that the OP was a troll OP and does not merit any answers

    EB1 Spill Over --> EB2 with oldest priority dates --> EB2 ROW --> --> EB3 with oldest priority dates(India & China) -->EB3 ROW.


    Believe me, stopping EB1C fraud directly helps EB3 India.

    .



    more...


    pictures arnold schwarzenegger terminator 3. 3 arnold schwarzenegger, arnold schwarzenegger workout photos_6294. 2011 arnold schwarzenegger
  • 2011 arnold schwarzenegger



  • trueguy
    10-01 12:17 PM
    Do you think its possible to merge all the databases in just 10 days? How realistic is it?

    Howcome they put such a tight deadline for this database merger ? If they can do this in 10 days then Nov'2008 VB might have few surprises.

    Thanks.





    dresses arnold schwarzenegger terminator 3. Arnold Schwarzenegger is to arnold schwarzenegger workout photos_6294. is arnold schwarzenegger
  • is arnold schwarzenegger



  • addsf345
    12-05 10:46 AM
    how wld I know abt all these codes..

    do I need to ave access to my approved labour?..

    my approved 140 doesn't have much details abt the proposed job instead it's is written as see labour for job requirements...

    so where wld I get these codes?

    It was given on LC copy. Also, some one last year posted a URL to DOL website where all the LC in each particular year where published as a part of public disclosure. I could actually found mine with my company name, date, salary and some guestmates. I will post the URL if I can find it back.



    more...


    makeup arnold schwarzenegger terminator 3. (Arnold Schwarzenegger) arnold schwarzenegger workout photos_6294. Sep 9, 03:06 PM. arnold
  • Sep 9, 03:06 PM. arnold



  • Ramba
    03-28 10:03 AM
    The research for this was conducted by the content team of IV. And as regards the big websites, Rajeev Khanna, Bender's online Matthew Oh all have provided references to IV's doc. So no need for any attorney to explain to the IV core team about this, since most of them have agreed and appreciated our efforts!

    ragz4u,
    I was watching C-span fully. I did not see any amentments to instate Ac21 provision to eliminate hard country quota. Is there any update? Is there any possibilty for amendment from any senatore in floor discussion? Please post the procedings in this issue, as I feel this may be ignored by senaters due to the controversial guest worker program.

    By the way is there any differnce between 202a3 and 202a5?





    girlfriend arnold schwarzenegger terminator 3. Terminator 3: The Redemption arnold schwarzenegger workout photos_6294. brad pitt workout troy. rad
  • brad pitt workout troy. rad



  • arnet
    11-02 12:13 AM
    yes, you need passport size photograph (2x2 inch) for AP/EAD. when you file I-485, you will file EAD/AP and for that you need photographs. you need atleast 2 photographs for EAD and 2 photographs for AP. check the photograph specifications in EAD/AP form instructions or in USCIS website. USCIS is very specific about the photograph, I know couple of friends whose EAD applications are sent back when they did meet their specifications. so pay attention to their specifications.

    check these websites for your reference inaddition to USCIS.gov:

    http://www.usvisanews.com/uscisphoto/guide.pdf

    http://www.usvisanews.com/uscisphoto/

    Disclaimer: I'm not an immigration attroney so please consult one for your situations as laws/procedures are changing constantly.

    Are passport photographs needed?





    hairstyles arnold schwarzenegger terminator 3. Arnold Schwarzenegger, shown arnold schwarzenegger workout photos_6294. this momentum to work out
  • this momentum to work out



  • yabayaba
    08-19 11:28 AM
    Hi,

    I belong to Virginia. But Virginia office does not have the dates available for next 2 months. Can I visit to the neighbouring Maryland state USCIS local office for Information. Is it legal and valid to go to Other local office for information?

    Thanks,
    Raj

    Yes...You could....





    Libra
    07-09 04:59 PM
    how to change my vote then???

    over 250 people responded to the earlier poll and we see that atleast among IV'ites the PDs are spread all over the years (10% 20% 20% 30%-2006 10%-2007), and there are significant number of 2003/2004 PDs out there.

    This followup poll is to see how many of these people are already in the I-485 system (likely to use up visa number as soon as one is available) vs waiting to file I-485.

    ************************************************** ***************************************
    ************************************************** ***************************************
    ***DO NOT COUNT YOUR I-485 FILING IN JULY 2007 FOR THIS POLL. EVEN IF YOU FILED ON JULY 1ST OR JULY 2ND***
    ************************************************** ***************************************
    ************************************************** ***************************************

    ONLY EB2-INDIA PLEASE.





    mrajatish
    03-26 10:25 AM
    How about a monthly membership of 5-10 dollars - that will be a recurring earning for IV, and as membership base grows, this can be the sustaining force.

    Remember even if Specter or Frist bill passes with some of our amendments, there are still are ton of issues to deal with e.g.,
    1. BEC backlog
    2. Name Check