Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Bristol Palin's Baby Daddy is Levi Johnston





Now this is supposed to be the mother of all Daddies.Bristol Palin's baby daddy has been revealed to be 18 year-old Levi Johnston. McCain's running mate Vice President Sarah Palin announced that her 17 year-old daughter is five months pregnant Monday. Sarah Palin also confirmed that her daughter Briston Intended to keep the Baby and they all had their family's blessings.

Now it turns out that the Man( or rather tha Teenager ) that was responsible for making Bristol Palin Pregnant is Levi Johnston who is a hockey player.

Johnston, 17, who is entering his senior year at Wasilla HS, plays on the school hockey team and was once teammates on a youth squad with Palin's older brother, Track, 19, who is now in the Army.More Details about Levi Johnston and Briston Palin at NyPost


The New York Post dug out the details of Levi Johnston from MySpace page which reads

"I'm a f - - -in' redneck" who likes to snowboard and ride dirt bikes. "But I live to play hockey. I like to go camping and hang out with the boys, do some fishing, shoot some s- - - and just f - - -in' chillin' I guess." "Ya f - - - with me I'll kick [your] ass," he added. He also claims to be "in a relationship," but states, "I don't want kids."

pictures: Nypost.com