Monday, August 25, 2008

Kerry Katona Live Breasts Job For Reality TV

Not all Breasts are created equal . This is what Kerry Katona wil be showing her audience when she undergoes Breast Reduction surgery. So if you want to see a live breast of former Atomic Kitten babe its time to watch the new reality TV show which promises to show Kantona up and close with her enormous Booty.

The camera will keep a watch on her( or rather her boobs )when she undergoes surgery this week to shrink her GG bust, to capture every agonizing moment for her upcoming reality show.

Dailymail has more on her breast reduction story

Katona's spokesman Max Clifford confirmed she is having the breast reduction Job telling MailOnline: 'She has wanted it for quite some time. Kerry is enjoying her life and getting on with doing things she wants to.'

He also shot down rumours she had the procedure funded by MTV, who is producing her new show, Whole Again which stars Kerry Katona

Meanwhile Katona says about her heavenly boobs 'After four kids I need it. I’m a GG at the moment, and when I take my bra off my nipples are by my feet. I want to be a DD instead.'