Monday, April 28, 2008

MIley Cyrus Sexy Vanity Fair Photos



It seems Miley Cyrus destiny with controversy hardly gets over . After recently some hot pictures of Miley Cyrus wearing panties were found on the net.More pictures of Miley in Vanity Fair photographed by Annie Leibovitz, has raised quite a stir.

However Annie Leibovitz, the photographer who shot provocative photos of Miley Cyrus for the June issue of Vanity Fair, is defending her depiction of the 15-year-old star.

I'm sorry that my portrait of Miley has been misinterpreted," she said in a statement released by Vanity Fair. "Miley and I looked at fashion photographs together and we discussed the picture in that context before we shot it. The photograph is a simple, classic portrait, shot with very little makeup, and I think it is very beautiful."

Sunday, Cyrus said she's "embarrassed" by the photos and apologized to her fans.

"I took part in a photo shoot that was supposed to be 'artistic' and now, seeing the photographs and reading the story, I feel so embarrassed," she said in a statement. "I never intended for any of this to happen and I apologize to my fans who I care so deeply about."

The photo suggests that she is nude , but Miley is not naked . She is covered by a sheet, and beneath the sheet she is clothed. Originally, she was in a flesh-colored tank top but was asked to remove it.”

Honestly I dont find any reason why these pictures of Miley Cyris should cause so much consternation and outrage... I dont find anything vulgar at all in these pictures.
On second thoughts leaking these pictures might be a carefully crafted publicity Gimmick to help promoting Miley